13U Fall Classic 2020 General Rules
UpdatedSaturday September 26, 2020 byadam Cranick.
- USSSA Rules apply
- Pitching will not be tracked by East Youth Baseball. Monitor your players, keep their best interest and safety in mind, and use your best judgement.
- Payment due before the 1st pool play game is played.
- Metal spikes may NOT be used on the mound.
- Tie breaker - head to head, runs allowed, runs scored, coin flip.
- East Youth Baseball will make every reasonable attempt to play this tournament as scheduled but in the event of a cancelation please refer to our cancelation policy in rule 7.
- Cancelation policy - 0 games played = 100%, 1 game played = 50%, more than 1 game = 0%.
- First team listed on the pool play schedule is the home team.
- Home team will keep the official score book. The visiting team is encouraged to keep a book as well.
- Visiting team will keep the score board.
- Highest seeded team in bracket play is the home team. Example: seed 1 vs seed 5, seed 1 is the home team.
- We may start games up to 30 minutes before the originally scheduled time. The 1st game of the day is the exception to this rule.
- Games will be 1 hour and 45 minutes or 7 innings, whichever comes 1st.